Simply building a website is not going to magically entice new customers to your business. Like any tool, a website has to be used correctly in order to have any value. I believe education is important so I always make sure my customers understand what is involved, how it works and what to expect. That way they can use their website as a successful marketing tool.Read More
- Something Wicked this way comes!
- Raw Pawz Re-brand
- Rebuilding the LAVISH Logo
- It's a Dragon! RAWR!
- New Websites for February
- Martian sighted at Steampunk Exhibition
- Imitation is the finest form of flattery...
- The right Designer for the job
- Website Cowboys - What to watch out for!
- Tips when planning your website content
You don’t know where your next job will come from and while you should always strive to gain new clients the ones you have are a potential goldmine of repeat sales. But, you need to remind them that you appreciate their business and that you would like to do even more with them.Read More
Ah, spec work. The bane of all designers. "Spec Work" is work that is requested by a client when they only intend to pay for the work if they choose to accept it. Or worse, they accept the work as some sort of audition on the designers part and use it without paying for it.Read More