Unfortunately, like most industries, there are web businesses out there that prey on customer ignorance. By contacting potential clients and bamboozling them with techno-jargon and awing them with fantastic promises they manage lure them into parting with large sums of money for nothing in return.Read More
- Something Wicked this way comes!
- Raw Pawz Re-brand
- Rebuilding the LAVISH Logo
- It's a Dragon! RAWR!
- New Websites for February
- Martian sighted at Steampunk Exhibition
- Imitation is the finest form of flattery...
- The right Designer for the job
- Website Cowboys - What to watch out for!
- Tips when planning your website content
Over the years I've seen many small businesses fall into the trap of inconsistent branding. It is an easy thing to do. Most of the time this occurs because the business owner is trying to do a lot of their work in-house or on-the-cheap which usually raises these issues:Read More