- Something Wicked this way comes!
- Raw Pawz Re-brand
- Rebuilding the LAVISH Logo
- It's a Dragon! RAWR!
- New Websites for February
- Martian sighted at Steampunk Exhibition
- Imitation is the finest form of flattery...
- The right Designer for the job
- Website Cowboys - What to watch out for!
- Tips when planning your website content
This is a type of job that turns up quite often. For one reason or another a client arrives with a version of their logo that is sub-par. Often it is a case of the artwork being a JPG, or other low resolution graphic, which is not suitable for large scale print or vinyl cutting applications.Read More
I love medieval stuff. I'm not afraid to say it. I have book cases full of fantasy stories and I'm addicted to Game of Thrones. I even have a sword designed in collaboration with the author G.R.R. Martin hanging in the office! (Technically it belongs to my wife but let's no quibble over that!)